Accounting Principals has an opening for a Bookkeeping position with a reputable company in Louisville, KY. This company offers a collaborative office culture, open door management style, and room for growth within their company. If this sounds like the job you’re looking for to get started in your Accounting or Finance career then, this is the job for you! Keep reading to see how to qualify!
- Operate accounting software to record, store, and analyze information
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile financial records
- Debit, credit, and total all accounts in spreadsheets and databases
- Receive, record, and handle bank checks, cash, and vouchers
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Compile statistical, financial, accounting, and/or auditing reports, and tables pertaining to cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable, and receivable, profits, and losses
- Reconcile, note, and report discrepancies found in records
- Associate degree is preferred but not required
- 2-4 years of Bookkeeping experience is preferred
- Excellent Communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of corporate information
If you are interested in this contract to hire Bookkeeping job in Louisville, KY or other accounting opportunities then click “apply” above!