Bookkeeper Job in Louisville, KY
Are you an experienced, full-cycle bookkeeper, looking for a new opportunity? Accounting Principals is recruiting candidates for a Bookkeeper position in Louisville. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a full-charge Bookkeeper, including a knowledge of reconciliations, preparing financial reports, and processing payroll.
Bookkeeper Job Duties:
- Maintain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balance subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintain and balance general ledger
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Process all payroll functions in ADP software
- Minimum of 2 years accounting experience working as a full-cycle Bookkeeper
- Knowledge working with Quickbooks and / or Great Plains
- Proficiency in MS Excel
If you are qualified for the Bookkeeper job located in Louisville, KY please Apply Now!