Bookkeeper Job in Seattle, WA
Do you enjoy doing a variety of duties at a company with a great mission? A non-profit accounting team has a bookkeeping position available to a candidate who has at least two years of full charge bookkeeping experience. You will be handling accounts payable, expenses, accounts receivable, and payroll. You will be a part of a small but supportive team. In addition to accounting experience, any knowledge of an accounting ERP system is strongly preferred. Since the location is in the south end of the Seattle area, there is free parking available. Since the team needs someone to start right away, the interview process will be brief.
- Processing accounts payable invoices and ensuring vendors are paid in a timely manner
- Posting payments to correct accounts
- Reconciling bank statements
- Auditing payroll time sheets and adjusting if needed
- Additional duties as needed
Desired skill set:
- At least two years of full charge bookkeeping experience
- Ability to learn quickly and work with a small team
- Knowledge of an accounting ERP system is preferred
- Organized and supportive of the company mission
This could be a good fit for someone looking for a variety of duties or even someone who is looking for a good work/life balance and a long-term fit for the rest of their career. If you would like to be considered, apply now and submit your resume. Only qualified candidates will be considered.