Bookkeeper Job in Pittsburgh, PA
Are you an experienced, full-cycle bookkeeper, looking for a new opportunity? Accounting Principals is recruiting candidates for a Bookkeeper position in Pittsburgh, PA. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a full-charge Bookkeeper, including a knowledge of reconciliations, preparing financial reports, and processing payroll.
Bookkeeper Job Duties:
• Maintain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
• Balance subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
• Maintain and balance general ledger
• Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Process all payroll functions in ADP software
• Minimum of 2 years accounting experience working as a full-cycle Bookkeeper
• Knowledge working with Quickbooks and / or Great Plains
• Proficiency in MS Excel
If you are qualified for the Bookkeeper job located Pittsburgh, PA please Apply Now!