Bookkeeper Job in Parsippany, NJ
Do you have an outgoing personality? Are you seeking to work in a fast-growing organization? If so this may be the right fit for you. Accounting Principals is seeking for a Full Charge Bookkeeper in Parsippany, NJ. This position is working close to the Director of Finance. This role will be assisting on special projects such as assisting with the monthly financial close functions through preparation of financial statements for each operating location among other functions. See additional responsibilities below.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• Running daily, weekly, monthly Financial Reports
• Responsible for the reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
• Preparation of annual financial budgets.
• Preparation of detailed budget, income, or expenditure reports.
• Completion of monthly financial projection analysis.
• Performing monthly financial close functions through preparation of financial statements for each operating location.
• Providing training to non-financial personnel on internal control compliance and accounting procedures.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
• CPA preferred but not required.
• Minimum of 3 years Accounting experience.
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple priorities.
Should you be interested in this Full Charge Bookkeeper in Parsippany, NJ or another opportunity, please feel free to reach out to me to email@example.com or visit our website www.accountingrprincipals.com