A Bookkeeper job in Lorton, VA is available with a medical facility. Qualified candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related discipline as well as one to three years of accounting experience to be considered. The Bookkeeper is responsible for completing financial reports and monthly reconciliations for general ledger accounts, ensuring accounting records are compliant, and maintaining vendor files. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your QuickBooks experience and impressive knowledge of the payroll process. The salary for the Bookkeeper job is $45,000-$55,000 annually, commensurate with experience.
The Bookkeeper job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure accounting records are compliant
• Maintain vendor files
• Complete financial reports and monthly reconciliations
• Maintain the general ledger
• Assist with clerical tasks as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field
• One to three years of accounting experience
• Experience in QuickBooks and working knowledge of the payroll process
• Meticulous attention to detail with a strong ability to multitask
• Impressive communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are interested in the Bookkeeper job in Lorton, VA or additional opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com and apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: