Bookkeeper Job in Lawrenceville, New Jersey
We are seeking to find an individual that is experienced in keeping accounting records of financial transactions for a larger organization. The ideal candidate will have two or more years of experience, the motivation to grow with a company, and great attention to detail. This position is being filled quickly so if you feel this is a good fit, apply today for immediate consideration!
Bookkeeper Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Reconcile bank accounts, credit card accounts and loan accounts
- Process payroll check and reports
- Prepare annual property tax return
- Prepare year end 1099’s and W-2’s
- Thrive in a collaborative, team player office environment
- Ability to interface well with staff and external customer contacts
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
Bookkeeper Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Two or more years of experience in a similar role
- Someone who works well with a team
- Must have great time management skills
- SAP/Excel/QuickBooks Experience
If you or anyone in your network is interested in this position please apply online or send your resume to Kayleigh.Kraft@ajilon.com