Bookkeeper Job in Fort Washington, PA
Accounting Principals is hiring for our client's Bookkeeping position in Fort Washington, PA . Our client has a tenured team. If you are looking for a stable company that has an excellent working environment this could be the job for you! You would maintain the records of financial transactions by establishing accounts, posting transactions, and ensuring compliance. To be considered, you must have 3+ years of experience as a Bookkeeper.
- Tag and monitor fixed assets
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Pay any debt as it comes due for payment
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Issue invoices to customers
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Assist controller with financial statements
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
- Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Manage time keeping system
Desired Qualifications: The bookkeeper candidate should have an Associate's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience, as well as a knowledge of bookkeeping. Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of the Quickbooks accounting software package.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Elena.Cruz@accountingprincipals.com and apply below!