Are you a bookkeeper looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for a growing company in Grafton, WI? Accounting Principals is currently partnered with an excellent organization north of Milwaukee to help find a Bookkeeper! This newly-created role will allow you to grow professionally as well as work with a great team of people!
Your responsibilities would include:
You will be considered if you have the following:
- Bank/credit card reconciliations
- Processing accounts payable and receivable
- Creating reimbursable invoices
- Preparation and posting of monthly journal entries and closings
- Assisting with bi-weekly payroll review
- Producing financial reports
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end financials for filing tax returns
- Minimum of 1+ years of related accounting experience
- Associates Degree in Accounting or higher preferred
- Strong presentation and written/verbal communication skills
- Strong multitasking ability in an ever-changing role
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel and Microsoft Office products
If you are interested in the Bookkeeper job in Grafton, please apply today! You can also visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com to apply, or to see other available job opportunities through us.