Are you an independent thinker who likes to work autonomously? Our client is seeking a highly organized, full-time Bookkeeper in Brookfield, WI. This is a unique opportunity for someone with the passion and skills to manage the bookkeeping functions of a fast-growing company. If you think you would be a good fit, keep reading!
As a Bookkeeper you will be responsible for:
• Maintain general ledger with accounts payable, accounts receivable, deposits, and other financial transactions using QuickBooks
• Perform customer invoicing (new and renewal)
• Prepare monthly company financial reports for management
• Manage bi-monthly collections process
• Proficient in Quickbooks, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word
• Highly organized and able to multi-task
• Works well independently, as well as, with a team
• 2+ years of bookkeeping experience preferred
If you want to be challenged and have a fast moving day, we would like for you to apply to be a part of our client’s team in Brookfield, WI.
Please apply with your CV to: