Accounting Principals has teamed up with an excellent company in Suffolk County, NY.
We are recruiting for a Billing Specialist to work full time--Monday through Fridays--In Office.
The Billing Specialist plays a critical role in completion of all client requests. The Billing Specialist is responsible for ensuring all invoices meet our client requirements and are written in the highest professional standard.
• Create & Review Customized Client Invoices.
• Process credit memos.
• Enter invoices into client invoicing web sites.
• Review all customer bills for accurate pricing, discounts, proper sales tax application and job costing.
• Focus on profit and meet daily productivity goals.
• Identify and investigate training opportunities, record and escalate as needed.
• Work closely with the Billing Manager to develop customer specific billing requirements.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Strong organizational & analytical skills.
• Ability to multitask.
APPLY ASAP! Our client is looking to get a qualified candidate started asap.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: