Accounting Principals is currently seeking a Billing Specialist with 1 or more years of experience for a job at a well-established firm in Hauppauge. This is a great contract-to-hire role that offers the opportunity to work with a results-oriented and dedicated team.
This role entails preparation of invoices and ensuring adherence to processes and company policies. Our ideal candidate has the ability to compile data and reports, prioritize tasks, and communicate effectively as they will play a major part in the success of the office. If you are looking for a new place to work – apply online today!
- Preparation and processing of invoices using internal and external applications
- Input invoices into various customers’ electronic systems and maintain electronic invoicing spreadsheets
- Processing of Request for Invoices
- Update customer contact information into the billing system
- Perform other tasks and functions as assigned to provide support to other team members within the Finance Team
- Proficiency with any accounting software highly preferred
- Experience learning processes, procedures and software quickly and independently
- Must be accurate and timely in production of requested material and meet assignment deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Handling multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong desire to expand knowledge in field
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Minimum one year of related experience
Employment Type: Full-time, Temp to Hire
Work Hours: , 40 hours per week
To learn more about this billing job opening, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Please apply with your CV to: