We are seeking a Billing Specialist to work for a growing service company in Western Suffolk.
This is a direct hire position and could be entry level as well. Ideal candidate will be hired to do the following:
- Makes collection calls for all accounts, and maintains and aged
billing purposes under supervision form the accounts receivable
- Follows up on accounts receivable questions.
- Compile data, compute fees and charges, and prepare invoices for
- Invoice use of computer, calculator, and adding and bookkeeping
resolution process; performs follow up procedures as needed.
- Sorts out mail and distributes to various departments
- Prepare daily bank deposits
- Post cash receipts to open accounts receivable
- Identifies payment discrepancies and initiates collections or disputes
actions required to resolve disputed items
- Research and solve payment discrepancies.
- Performs in-depth customer payment analysis to properly record
- Process credit card payments and credits
- Performs related duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative
of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
• Four year college or university degree
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret governmental
regulations and ruling reference tax exemptions on hotel
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information
and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients,
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts. Ability to apply
concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and
proportions to practical situations.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.