We are looking for an experienced Billing Specialist to fill a Full-Time position in the San Leandro area. The ideal candidate will have a strong construction background and a very strong background in billing background. This position is open because of consistent growth in the company and also is going to pay up to $27 per hour based on experience.
You will be providing support to the sales team and collection specialist on any relevant financial transactions in a timely and accurate manner. This person will be manually draft and create around 4000 customer invoices monthly alongside a team of specialized billing associates.
The Billing Specialist job duties will include:
- Must understand margins, accruals, and deferrals
- Prepare and maintain job files
- Review, print, and mail invoices/billing packets and conditional release in a timely manner
- Work with other department to resolve discrepancies by examining data
- Process credits
- Review monthly sponsor activity reports and address discrepancies
- Assist the AR department with allocating payments
- Prepare all lien releases for assigned projects
The Qualifications for the Bookkeeper job:
- Construction Industry Experience is a must
- 3-5 years billing experience
- AA in Accounting preferred or equivalent experience
- Strong customer service abilities
- Detail oriented and organized
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Data entry skills, analyzing information, and productivity
If you are interested in this or other billing job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.accountingprincipals.com !
Please apply with your CV to: