Does finance pique your interest? You could start a new career as a Billing Specialist at this exciting firm! In this Billing Specialist position, your responsibilities will include reviewing bills and entering data into spreadsheets and accounting software. Candidates willing to work in the Columbus, OH area will be right for this Billing position. Accounting Principals is seeking ambitious individuals with strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy to join a focused and motivated team. Contact us today to find out more!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work closely with AR, Billing, Sales, and Operations.
• Research for purchase order numbers on customer websites and match to our invoices.
• Submit invoices to customers per their requirements (mail, email, vendor portals, pay apps.)
• Review contracts on accounts for billing and pricing information and update system accordingly.
• Collaborate with sales reps and area managers to insure proper billing procedures are put in place for the customer.
• Process credit and debit memos when required.
• HS Diploma or equivalent.
• Billing / Data Entry experience.
• Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Time management skills, and able to work under time constraints to meet weekly & monthly deadlines.
• Proficient math, problem solving and data analysis skills.
Apply today by sending your resume to Caitlin.Ridge@AccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: