A government contractor located in Arlington, VA, is looking for a Billing Specialist to join their team. This company supports a wide range of technically oriented services for government contracts. To be successful in this role, you will be the primary point of contact for all billing, responsible for invoice preparation and will manage the accounts receivable process. Strong Deltek Costpoint skills and the ability to have clear and timely communication with employees is highly preferred. Compensation for this position will be between $30 and $34 an hour.
- Provide assistance for government contract related invoices
- Create and finalize client billing and distribute monthly reports
- Responsible for processing Accounts Receivable reports during month end close
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with full-cycle billing and AR processing in a high-volume environment
- Knowledge of compliance requirements, especially FAR standards
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint 7.0 is required
If you are looking to expand your accounting experience working for a government contractor in Arlington, VA, email your resume to Conor.Kennedy@accountingprincipals.com right away. Be sure to check out www.accountingprincipals.com for other immediate opportunities.
Please apply with your CV to: