A Billing Specialist job is available with a commercial real estate organization in Manassas, VA. In this role you will calculate and prepare invoices, review billing practices, assist with audit, tax, and budgeting preparation, and perform other AR, AP, and payroll functions as needed. To be considered, you must have a bachelor’s degree and at least two years of related experience. if you are detail oriented, deadline driven, and eager to learn, then apply today! This nationally recognized firm offers exceptional benefits and a warm, welcoming culture. Salary starts at $40,000.
Billing Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Calculate and prepare invoices
- Review billing practices
- Assist with audit, tax, and budgeting preparation
- Perform other AR, AP, and payroll functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 2+ years of related experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite; experience with Viewpoint a plus!
- Superior attention to detail
To apply submit your resume to www.accountingprincipals.com today!