A Payroll / Accounts Payable Clerk Job in Grand Rapids, Michigan is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least one year of experience in a Payroll position and have Accounts Payable processing experience. Multi-State Payroll experience and 3-way invoice matching is strongly preferred in this contract to hire position.
The Payroll/ Accounts Payable Clerk Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for overseeing Multi-State Payroll on a biweekly basis
- Full Process Accounts Payable with a moderate volume of invoices
- Prepare reports for upper management and weekly meetings
- Accurate and efficient data entry within our ERP system
- Responsible for improving and implementing updated Payroll processes as needed
- Minimum of one year of continuous experience in a Payroll and Accounts Payable related position; 2+ years of experience preferred
- Experience working in ADP strongly preferred but equivalent Payroll software being considered
- Great Plains Accounting Software greatly preferred
- Intermediate understanding of MS Excel; ability to create functions and manipulate existing databases preferred
- Related Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
To learn more about the Payroll/ Accounts Payable Clerk Job in Grand Rapids, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!