Billing Specialist Job in Schaumburg, IL
Accounting Principals has a Billing Specialist job in the Schaumburg, IL area. The Billing Specialist should have at least two to three years of accounting/billing experience. This role will be responsible for managing invoices for assigned accounts. This is a contract to hire position. Our client is looking to hire quickly!
Billing Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Review and finalize client invoices
- Process incoming payments and handle payment inquiries
- Research and resolve any billing discrepancies
- Assist in the collection of outstanding accounts
- Provide accurate reporting to finance team
- Facilitate monthly close process
- Associate Degree Preferred
- At least two to three years of accounting/billing experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
If you or someone you know is qualified and interested in the Billing Specialist job in the Schaumburg, IL area, please visit https://www.accountingprincipals.com/ right away!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled