Billing Specialist / Payroll Administrator
A privately-owned multinational oil and gas services corporation is looking to add a Billing Specialist / Payroll Administrator to their team in Pasadena, TX. This Billing Specialist / Payroll Administrator will be responsible for processing daily work tickets for payroll hours and handle billing on T&M and lump sum projects. This person should have a minimum of 3 years processing field work tickets, T&M billing and lump sum project billing for a project, construction, engineering or civil work company.
If you are looking for a new career with a company that fosters an enjoyable and rewarding work environment that encourages professional and personal growth for all employees, please keep reading!
- Time and material billing
- Lump sum billing
- Weekly run a report for business unit leaders to review per diem pay and make any adjustments if needed
- Weekly billing and balancing to customer’s track system where applicable
- Responsible for job setup
- Communicate with Contract Administration, Operations and Payroll departments to resolve billing issues
- Communicate with Field Superintendents regarding discrepancies on daily work tickets
- Assist field service personnel with issues regarding their time
- Generate client invoices on a weekly basis or per contract agreement for multiple regions
- Review and approve field agent time and expenses
- Compile and upload supporting documentation to client websites (various EDI portals)
- Research and respond to client billing inquiries
- Enter billing information into billing system
- Provide any necessary documents requested by accounting department
- EDI invoicing
- 3+ years of T&M, lump sum and field payroll experience
- Related experience with a project, construction, engineering or industrial based company necessary
- Experience with Vista / Viewpoint highly preferred, but not a deal breaker
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Extremely organized with excellent customer service skills
- High level of reliability, maturity, good attitude/work ethic. Can handle stressful situations.
- Adaptable to changes in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Must be deadline oriented and ability to handle multiple, competing priorities on individual and team assignments
If this position sounds well-suited to your background – apply today for immediate consideration!
If you experience technical difficulties upon submitting your resume, please email your resume in MS Word format directly to email@example.com
Please apply with your CV to: