Billing Specialist Job-San Francisco, CA
Do you see yourself working for a top global law firm located in downtown San Francisco? Are you a self-starter that’s looking for a position that will allow you to showcase your client service skills and your positive can-do attitude? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment with an office filled with high-leveled professionals? If you’re find yourself saying yes, you’re in luck! Our client is looking for a proactive Legal Biller to join their dynamic team. The ideal candidate must have experience in legal billing and preferably knowledge in Elite Enterprise software. If you’d like to expand your accounting skills within the legal field, apply today!
- Review and process billing reports for clients (specifically e-bills)
- Manage billing statuses, billing arrangements, quality control, and deadlines
- Assist the systems team upgrades, testing, and troubleshooting procedural issues
- Collaborate with billing attorneys on full cycle account managements, billing and collection arrangements, account set ups, and inventory management
- Provide reliable and sufficient clientele service
- 1-2 years of experience in legal billing
- Elite Enterprise software experience is preferred
- Strong attention to detail, self-starter, and client service skills
If you feel that this position is a match for you, please submit us your resume for immediate consideration! For more open positions, visit the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com. Thank you for exploring this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
**Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.**