Billing Specialist Job - San Francisco, CA
Are you interested in working for a large, respected company headquartered in San Francisco that is growing rapidly nationwide? Would you enjoy a stable role in which you can grow your skills and career? Are you customer-service oriented? If so, one of our top clients is looking for a Billing Specialist who can assist with reconciliations and payments. This contract-to-hire position offers great benefits and is easily accessible by public transit. You will spend your days managing billing, payments, and data entry. Our ideal Billing Specialist candidate would have experience in a high-volume billing environment and good follow-up skills. If you are excited about both stability and growth, apply for this opportunity today!
As a Billing Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing billing and payments
- Handling data entry
- Assisting with reconciling bill issues and addressing payment inquires
- Performing ad-hoc duties as needed
Our ideal Billing Specialist candidate will have:
- 1-2 years of billing experience, preferably in a high-volume environment
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX a strong plus
- Knowledge of billing software a plus
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent attention to detail
If you feel that this Billing Specialist position is a match for you, please submit us your resume for immediate consideration. For more exciting opportunities in accounting and finance, visit the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com. Thanks for taking the time to explore this opportunity!
~Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.~
Please apply with your CV to: