Billing Specialist will run the daily functions of the payroll department including, but not limited to, processing payroll, billing customer facilities, and responding to payroll questions.
• Perform routine tasks required to administer payroll on a bi-weekly basis.
• Enter employee information and payroll data into the system.
• Calculate payable hours, commissions, bonuses, taxes and deductions.
• Investigate and resolve payroll discrepancies.
• Answer employees questions and concerns regarding payroll.
• Ensure compliance with state and local tax withholdings.
• Collect and maintain an accurate list of any payroll adjustments needed.
• Reconcile employee withholdings to the monthly benefit bills.
• Send customer invoices and follow-up with customers on outstanding invoices.
• High school diploma/GED.
• At least four years of Billing/Payroll experience preferred
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Please apply today to be considered!!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: