Billing Coordinator jobs in New York City
It's a great time to be a billing professional! Accounting Principals is currently working with multiple companies to fill Billing Coordinator jobs in New York City. These positions vary in length and have strong permanent potential for the right candidate! The ideal candidate will have experience preparing complex billing invoices and will come from a project based industry including (but not limited to) Engineering, Design, Media/Advertising, or legal! These are great opportunities to join growing, team-oriented environments!
Responsibilities for the Billing Coordinator jobs include:
- Prepare complex billing invoices based on estimates, time, material and percent completion
- Analyze contracts to ensure proper invoicing
- Monitor projects to ensure they are staying within budget
- Prepare daily reconciliations of client invoices
- Manage vendor invoice discrepancies
Requirements for the Billing Coordinator include:
If you are interested in these Billing Coordinator jobs in New York City please Apply now! You can also take a look at additional opportunities at www.accountingprincipals.com.
- A minimum of 3 years of billing experience
- Experience with a large ERP system would be preferred!
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong Excel skills for tracking and organization