Accounting Principals is assisting our Norfolk, VA client in its search for a Billing Coordinator. In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for ensuring all bills are processed according to client billing guidelines. You will report directly to the Executive Director and work closely with all attorneys and support staff. To be considered for this position, you must have the ability to prioritize and plan. This full time opportunity has a starting salary of $19.23 an hour plus benefit package.
Your duties and responsibilities for this Billing Coordinator position include:
- Process edits to pre-bills and/or draft bills in response to attorney and secretary requests.
- Process and print final client billing.
- Complete complex bills in a timely manner (ie., multiple timekeeper discounts by matter, preparation of electronic bills).
- Distribute monthly un-billed matter reports to billing attorney.
- Research and respond to inquiries regarding billing issues and problems
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an Accounting, Finance, or Billing role, preferably in a professional services organization
- High School Diploma required; Bachelors’ degree preferred
- Electronic billing experience in a law firm, accounting firm, or other professional services environment.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to handle high volume of bills per month.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with attorneys and staff.
- Ability to quickly learn the firm’s time and billing software, Orion, as well as the firm’s billing policies and procedures.
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with Orion Law Management software is preferred, but not required.
If you are interested in this Billing Coordinator job in Norfolk, VA or any other Accounting and Finance opportunities, please apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Follow Us on Facebook:
Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing. With every assignment, we seek to prove our value to candidates and clients. Our people-focused approach is what sets us apart. We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance the needs of our clients and candidates with the right solutions enables us to make the right fit and achieve success.
Please apply with your CV to: