Accounting Principals is working with a public accounting firm to fill a 6 month temporary Billing Clerk position in Seattle, WA. This is a great company to get your foot in the door with as it offers professional development! The ideal candidate will have experience preparing complex billing invoices. This is a great chance to put your skills to the test with this great company!
- Prepare complex billing invoices based on estimates, travel, expenses and percent completion
- Manage vendor invoice discrepancies
- Analyze contracts to ensure proper invoicing
- Prepare daily reconciliations of client invoices
- Run aging reports and assist with collection efforts as needed
- A minimum of one year of billing experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong Excel
- Great organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
Submit your resume now for the chance to get your foot in the door with this fast growing and creative team!
Please apply with your CV to: