Accounting Principals is recruiting for a Billing Clerk position in Pittsburgh, PA. The requirements for this position are to have a High School Diploma, minimum of one year of experience, and proficient Microsoft Excel skills. This position will be responsible for coordinating the distribution of invoices to clients. You will also be asked to file the invoices and maintain the filing system.
Billing Clerk Job Requirements:
• Receiving timesheets from techs in the field and verifying and entering those hours by work order number
• Billing for all completed work orders including closing purchase orders and associated costs
• Completing worksheets and backups for invoices and providing to manager for approval
• Sending and filing invoices and following up on any customer questions and inquiries
Billing Clerk Job Qualifications:
• High School Diploma
• At least one year of experience
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel
• Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in the Billing Clerk job in Pittsburgh, PA, then click “apply now” or you may apply online and submit your resume to www.accountingprincipals.com.