Are you motivated and ambitious? Do you have strong organizational skills? If so, then this is your lucky day! Our client is currently hiring for a Billing Associate job in Denver, CO. They are seeking a hard-working individual to join their dynamic team. They have a positive, upbeat culture that encourages professional and personal growth. If you have a general competence in excel and strong communication skills, then we want to meet with you! Salary and benefits will be discussed upon an interview.
The Billing Associate job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Send clients invoices in a timely manner
- Provide customer service for any billing issues
- Review accounts receivable info and make any necessary corrections
- Balance monthly billing statements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred
- Background in billing favored
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
If you are interested in this Billing Associate job in Denver, CO, then click “apply” above! To check out more job opportunities, visit www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: