If you are a Billing Analyst who has experience working within the professional services industry, please contact Accounting Principals today to discuss an excellent opportunity in the Lawrenceville, NJ area.
Billing Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Must be able to read and interpret contracts to assure that the projects are set up in accordance to the client’s billing requirements.
- Works closely with project manager assuring that all costs are posted correctly prior to drafting the invoice.
- Coordinates all necessary cost transfers prior to drafting the invoice.
- Drafts and submits invoices for approval, assuring that accurate supporting documents (timesheets, expenses, etc.) are attached.
- Upon the approval and completion of the mandated QA/ QC processes finalizes invoices and submits them to the client.
- Updates and maintains Excel spreadsheets by entering data and utilizing sorting, lookup and general data manipulation functions.
- Prepares credit memorandums and journal entries as needed.
- Assists project managers with tracking budgets versus the actuals and other monthly financial management obligations
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field preferred
- 5 years of experience as a billing specialist in a corporate environment
- Previous experience preparing/ computing/ processing invoices, including knowledge of accounts payable, and time and expenses.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, and Excel- VLOOKUP, Pivot Table, sorting, and general data manipulation).
- Knowledge of Deltek preferred
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, and QA/QC skills.
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Results driven
- Any experience with Deltek Cashpoint (preferred), or SAP, Oracle, etc.
- $18.00 to $25.00 (depending on experience)
If you are qualified for the Billing Analyst role located in Lawrenceville, NJ you can reach us at (609) 452-7117. All resumes should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with your CV to: