Are you looking for a company that offers career development and a great culture! Our client, an advertising/marketing firm located in downtown Chicago, is looking for an experienced Billing Analyst for a contract to hire job. You must have a minimum of two years’ experience in billing role. If you are looking for an opportunity that offers autonomy and good work life balance, this is the position for you!
Billing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Ensure that client billing is issued in a timely manner.
- Attend monthly billing meetings with other departments.
- Interface with various departments to provide updates and issues with billing
- Document progress and billing constraints
- Verify that all documentation required by the Client is included as back up for client invoices.
- Prepare billing reports and other production related reports for various client teams.
- Research and answer billing related phone calls and inquiries.
- Work with other groups to resolve any questions or issues regarding client invoices.
- Review WIP report on a bi-monthly basis and provide reasons for billing delays.
- Project Maintenance – ensure timely project closure, costs, and time transfers.
- Minimum of two years’ in a billing analyst role
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Above average Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent time management skills
If you are interested in this opportunity with a great company, apply now! To see other opportunities at Accounting Principals please click here www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: