Do you have at least 5 years of experience in a customer service and data analysis role? Are you interested in joining a strong supportive team? Our client is currently looking to fill a Billing Analyst job in West Chester, PA. This position will pay up to $50k – $60k. The Billing Analyst is responsible for invoicing customers in a timely and accurate manner. This position requires the ability to prioritize, plan and multitask and is extensively detail oriented. If you meet the requirements listed below, then apply now!
- Prepare and submit customer invoicing
- Work closely with the IT department to resolve any data issues and requirements
- Constantly monitor assigned customer contacts to ensure that billing is in conformance with the contract requirements
- Month-End closing, ensure that all assigned customer contract revenue is billed and accounted for.
- Plan and implement quality assurance for assigned billing processes
- Resolve customer disputes in a timely manner
- Assist with other billing assignments as required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access preferred
- Proficient with Vlook ups & Pivot tables
- Experience in working with large databases and managing large data files
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this Billing Analyst job in West Chester, PA then hit apply now! You may also submit your resume to Elena Cruz at Elena.Cruz@AccountingPrincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: