Bilingual Patient Account Representative- Chandler, AZ
As a bilingual patient account representative, you’ll be communicating with patients over the phone in English and Spanish. Specifically, you’ll be fulfilling their DME (durable medical equipment) orders and verifying their insurance with payers like AHCCCS, Medicare and commercial. You are an excellent candidate for this role if you speak English and Spanish fluently and have at least 1 year of customer service experience in the healthcare field. Beginning pay is between $15-16 per hour.
Your responsibilities as a bilingual patient account representative:
- Handle a high volume of incoming calls from patients, both in Spanish and English
- Enter patients’ demographics, verify patients’ insurance and obtain prior authorizations
- Obtain medical records and clinical information necessary for accurate order processing
- Process and schedule patients’ DME orders and resolve shipping/receiving discrepancies
- Research and resolve patient complaints, conducting follow up calls and ensuring timely resolution
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
- 1 year (or more) of customer service experience in the healthcare field
- Knowledge of AHCCCS, Medicare and commercial insurance payers
- Highly organized, ability to prioritize effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving, researching and communication skills (verbal and written)
To apply for the bilingual patient account representative, please send your resume to Sara at email@example.com and click “apply with us”. Interviews will be held immediately as this position is looking to be filled right away! For questions and to learn more, contact Sara by calling 480-644-0500.
Please apply with your CV to: