Our client, a manufacturing company, is hiring for an AR/ Chargeback Specialist Job. We are looking for someone who has an excellent eye for details and enjoys doing research. The company offers excellent benefits, an enjoyable working atmosphere and opportunity for growth.
- Perform day to day AR Collection in compliance with company AR Collection Policy & Procedure.
- Generate AR reports detailing accounts receivable status to Accounting Manager on a weekly basis.
- Assist in A/R payment application by reconciling the customer ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Research/verify discrepancies and resolve customer’s billing issues.
- Must be able to maintain positive relations with customers.
- Update management the status of the customer’s delinquent payment and receive instruction for collection.
- Assist in boxing & filing away AR invoices & Accounting documents.
Chargeback/Unidentified payment deductions:
- Handle and verify chargeback/UD promptly with proactive attitude.
- Research to validate the chargeback, and bring up to the management’s attention for any internal error/non-compliance issue.
- Generate & analyze report to reconcile the deduction taken pertaining to Sales Discount & Allowance such as Defective, Freight, Co-Op.
- Dispute invalid chargeback/UD A.S.A.P, not just by the deadline.
- Follow up open/pending UD aggressively and update the UD log keep track of the status for management review.
- Coordinate with Account Managers to resolve the UD issues effectively.
- Pursue payment negotiation for valid chargeback payback at due diligence.
- Issue RA (Return Merchandize Authorization) to customer in compliance with company RA Policy & Procedure.
- Able to adapt/respond to different types of RA processing.
- Work with Warehouse staff to restock the resalable items and put away defective items accordingly.
- Issue call tag per request, and receive the return goods.
- Coordinate with Shipping Dept./CS Dept. for any RA related issues.
- Assist A/P staff in RA related freight verification.
- At least 4 years of AR/ Chargeback experience
- A Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Business is highly preferred
- Fluent Mandarin is required
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multitask
If you qualify for this opportunity, or other accounting related positions, please submit your resume to email@example.com or apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: