Bilingual Bookkeeper Job – Fishers, IN
Accounting Principals is actively recruiting a full-time contract to hire Bookkeeper located in Fishers, IN. To be considered for this role candidates must have a minimum of two years’ experience as a Bookkeeper. This client is looking for a bilingual team-player with a solid accounting/bookkeeping background with strong attention to detail. This company offers competitive pay, benefits, and paid time off! If this sounds like the bookkeeper position you have been looking for please apply for immediate consideration.
- Full-charge bookkeeping, including AR and AP, general ledger work, and reconciliations
- Updating personnel documents and coordinating 3rd party payroll
- Assist in all intercompany transactions
- Process and onboard all new hires
- Manage vendor contracts and services while also managing the general office
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Minimum of two years of experience if full cycle bookkeeping and office admin. support
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree in related field, preferred
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Suite
- Excellent communications skills
If you or anyone you know may be interested in this bilingual Bookkeeper position located in Fishers, please apply to accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: