Bilingual Accounts Receivable job in Glendale Heights, IL
Accounting Principals is currently recruiting for a Bilingual Accounts Receivable job in Glendale Heights, IL. Ideal candidates will be bilingual in English and Spanish and have a minimum of two years related experience. Candidates will utilize Oracle and Microsoft Office Suite on a daily basis. This is a full time opportunity with our mid-sized client and they are looking to hire immediately!
Bilingual Accounts Receivable job responsibilities:
• Receive and verify invoices and requisitions
• Prepare batches of invoices for data entry
• Manage weekly check run
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure all payments are properly posted
• Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
• Proficiency in JD Edwards and Microsoft Office Suite
• Minimum of 2-3 related work experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience utilizing JD Edwards
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
If you, or someone you know, may be interested in the Bilingual Accounts Receivable job in Glendale Heights, Illinois or similar accounting or finance positions in the Chicagoland area, please apply at www.accountingprincipals.com today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled