Accounting Principals is actively looking for a bilingual candidate to fill a Bilingual Accounting Specialist job in Nashville, TN. The ideal candidate is fluent in Spanish, has strong customer service skills, and possesses a general understanding of accounting. This opportunity is with an impressive and growing company in the Nashville area! If you are skilled in these areas and would enjoy working in a team-based environment, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Bilingual Accounting Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Sending invoices and receiving payments
- Receiving and processing incoming invoices
- Reconciling accounts
- Verbal interaction with customers to resolve discrepancies
- Cross-training within the department
- Fluent Spanish-speaking skills
- Prior accounting experience is necessary, preferably in Accounts Receivable or Payable and Reconciliations
- Dependable team player with strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with an emphasis in Excel including, formatting, and formulas and a working knowledge of Access
If you or someone you know is interested in this Bilingual Accounting Specialist job in Nashville, TN please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply with your CV to: