Accounting Principals is looking for a business-to-business Bankruptcy Recovery Specialist to join a corporation with excellent employee benefits in the North Atlanta area. This is a direct hire opportunity to join a company with a national presence that's also a global leader within their industry.
This Accounts Receivable role will involve heavy communication and customer-service as you work with companies who are going through bankruptcy. Excellent problem-solving abilities is a must and corporate B2B credit/collections experience is required.
- Support the Accounts Receivable department, facilitate processing accounts who are currently going through bankruptcy
- Work closely with these accounts and with bankruptcy courts, facilitate payments but also have knowledge of the bankruptcy process
- Coordinate collection of assets, creation of DIP (debtor in possession) accounts, and the write-off of the account
- Portfolio management and relationship building throughout the process, both internally and externally
- Documentation of all communication
- Understanding that this work is a customer-service function for these accounts, while also supporting the collection initiatives of the business
- Excellent customer service and organization skills
- Experience working with challenging situations, creative and customer-centric problem solving abilities
- Experience working with SAP or another large ERP system preferred
- Corporate commercial Accounts Receivable experience, specifically working with write-offs and companies going through bankruptcies
Salary - 44,000 annually
Employment type: Full time, Direct Hire
Hours: Standard 40 hour workweek
To learn more about this Credit Analyst opportunity, please submit an application and current resume. Not exactly what you were looking for? Browse more jobs in your location on the Accounting Principals website, or reach out directly to connect with our Atlanta team!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: