Bank Teller Job in Des Plaines, IL
Accounting Principals has a Bank Teller job in the Des Plaines, IL area. The teller should have two to three years of experience in a banking environment. This role will be responsible for efficient processing of customer transactions. This is a contract to hire position with room for growth. Our client is looking to hire quickly!
Bank Teller Job Responsibilities:
- Receive checks and cash for deposit into accounts
- Promote additional bank products and services to customers
- Review and verify daily reports with a high level of accuracy
- Balancing of teller drawer, ATM, and vault
- Process ACH and wire transfers
- Associate Degree
- At least two to three years in banking
- Basic knowledge of MS Office and Windows applications
- Detail oriented and task driven
If you or someone you know is qualified and interested in the Bank Teller job in the Des Plaines, IL area, please visit https://www.accountingprincipals.com/ right away!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled