A reputable company in Bergen County, NJ is searching for a B2B collections candidate to start as soon as possible. This position is ideal for you if you have 3 years of Business to Business collections experience, have strong customer service skills and phone skills, as well as an Associates Degree. If you are interested in working for a company that can offer you growth and stability, then this would be a great opportunity for you!
- Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- 2+ years of B2B collections and accounts receivable experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills including Pivot Tables and VLookups
- Motivated, diligent and reliable individuals
- Overall computer and internet savvy
- Excellent Attention to detail
If this position is of interest to you please apply directly to this page or forward your resume to email@example.com
Please apply with your CV to: