B2B Collections Job in Elgin, IL
A reputable company has a Collections job in Elgin, IL and is looking to start someone as soon as possible. This position is ideal for you if you have 3 years of Business to Business collection experience security services industry. Additionally, all candidates must have strong customer service skills and phone skills, as well as a high school diploma in order to be considered for the position. If you are interested in working for a company that can offer you growth and stability, then this would be a great opportunity for you!
Job Duties include:
• Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
• Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
• Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
• Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
• Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
• Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
• Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
• Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
• Manage a portfolio with average of 2,500 clients.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 3 years of B2B Collections
• Customer service approach to collections
• Excellent phone skills
• Advanced Excel Skills
To learn more about the B2B Collections job, please apply directly to this position via our company website: http://www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: