My Farmer's Branch cleint is looking to hire a B2B Collections Specialist ASAP. You must have strong B2B Collecitons experience to be considered for the role. Please APPLY if you do!
- Under direct supervision of the Collections Supervisor, the Collections Specialist is responsible for all aspects of collections on assigned accounts.
- Research and reconciliation of open AR to identify and resolve past due invoices.
- Initiate collections of past due items via telephone and email in order to reduce past due balances.
- Effectively handle high volume of inbound and outbound calls.
- Thoroughly note all collection activity and follow up on item until final resolution is complete.
- Negotiate payment arrangements
- Build and maintain a positive business relationship with internal/external customers.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for process improvements.
- Participate in special projects, and perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of recent experience in a commercial collections environment with a proven record of reducing past due balances.
- Intermediate/Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Must possess excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, must be able to effectively communicate with external and external customers.
- SAP experience
- Previous Team Sports experience
- College Degree
Our Collections Specialists enjoy:
- Competitive Pay with Quarterly bonus opportunity
- Discounts on personal apparel and equipment
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance Packages
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
Please apply with your CV to: