Assistant Property Manager job in Sacramento, CA
This is a direct hire, permanent opportunity with a local mid-sized property management group that offers excellent working conditions, competitive pay, and full benefits. In this role, you would be supporting a multiple Property Managers as well as assisting with marketing efforts, and preparing lease agreements. Review the qualifications and immediately submit your resume to be considered.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Assist Property Manager with full range of duties related to the property management of retail shopping center and office portfolio
• Field tenant phone calls and handle issues within set guidelines
• Prepare correspondence and documents for manager’s review
• Respond to service calls from tenants, arrange service, create work orders and assure work is complete
• Track and review Lease Commencement Agreements
• Assist with administration of service contracts and purchase orders.
• Conduct monthly property inspections as directed by the Property Managers
• Assist with the preparation of budgets
• Assist with preparing and collecting estoppel letters
• Assist property managers with rent and sales collection efforts
• Research leases, invoices and contracts
• Other assignments as needed
Qualifications and Skills
• Previous experience in commercial real estate property management department and real estate license preferred
• Ability to interpret and fully understand leases and related documents
• Strong customer service skills
• Exceptional administrative skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong general computer skills with intermediate level or above knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook, Yardi experience preferred.
• Proven ability to meet multiple deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment while maintaining quality of work and professional demeanor
• Flexible regarding changing priorities
• Dependable with a strong work ethic
Send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to be reviewed. We will be meeting with qualified individuals right away. This position is an utmost priority. Please feel free to contact via email for additional questions.
Please apply with your CV to: