Accounting Principals is working with an established Entertainment and Management company to fill a temporary-to-permanent Assistant Controller job in New York, NY. This is a newly created position due to growth in 2017, and they are looking to continue that trend (with the help of YOU!) into 2018. Please take a look at the details below to peak further interest!
What will some of your responsibilities be?
- Be a strategic partner to the Controller, CFO, and CEO
- Overseeing operational functions such as AP, AR and billing; Jumping in where necessary, this is a very hands on role!
- Managing month end close process with operational teams and preparing financial package with Controller and CFO
- Ensure accuracy of financial planning reports, monthly profit and loss forecast, and monthly cash flow forecast
- Assisting in developing and implementing internal control policies and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting is strongly preferred!
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups)
- A great attitude, willing to help wherever necessary!
If you think you would be interested in this temporary to permanent Assistant Controller job in New York, NY please Apply Now! To view other accounting and finance positions please visit www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: