Assistant Controller Opportunity in Ventura County
Parker + Lynch is recruiting for an Assistant Controller for a company in Ventura County. This large, publicly-traded company is very stable and is experiencing high growth. Our client needs an Assistant Controller who can manage and train an accounting team, as well as improve processes.
- Manage the full-cycle accounting process: journal entries, general ledger adjustments, bank reconciliations, expense reports, deferred revenue, inventory, fixed assets
- Prepare 10K and 10Q reports
- Manage the accounting department: AP, AR, payroll
- Recommend and implement new policies and procedures to improve internal controls
- Analyze financial statements
- Prepare ad hoc analysis/projects/responsibilities, when needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years of Accounting experience
- 5+ years of experience managing a team
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA and CPA are strongly preferred
- Public and private background
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply directly with your resume in WORD version. If you are currently working with a P+L Executive Recruiter, contact them directly to inquire about this position.