Some people think being called a “know it all” is an insult, we think it’s a complement!!! Accounting Principals is hiring a temporary an Assistant Contrllerr and in this role, you really need to KNOW IT ALL!
My Dallas client is looking to hire an Assistant Controller on a temp to hire basis ASAP. If you match the requirements below, please APPLY at www.accountingprincipals.com
Degree is required
Up to 80K
This position will be responsible for assisting the Controller in all aspects of finance and accounting, payroll accounts payable, cash management and training of team members. The Assistant Controller will work proactively as a member of the corporate home office financial team to provide business/financial information and advice.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Review and analyze general ledger account activity, computation and testing of accruals and deferral; prepare SG&A allocations; assist Controller in ensuring adherence to GAAP writing financial policies.
• Monitor and analyze accounting data and product accurate and timely period, quarterly, and annual reports and statements.
• Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices.
• Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
• Assist in the preparation for the annual audit.
• Utilize accounting system to facilitate processes and maintain records.
• Accurate and timely financial reporting
• Relationship building within Accounting and other departments
• Financial Management
• Decision Making
• Performance Management
• Technical Capacity
• MS Office
• Epicor, FRX and Cognos preferred
Preferred Experience: 5 to 10 years experience in general accounting, CPA preferred
Please apply with your CV to: