An Assistant Controller job in Reston, VA is available with a mission-driven manufacturing company on a temp-to-hire basis. Qualified candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or a related field, as well as have experience with Epicor. In this role, the Assistant Controller will be responsible for reconciling monthly revenue, assisting with year-end audits, and processing accounts payable and accounts receivable. In this role, the you will be the go-to person for all accounting needs, so you will need to know accounting inside and out. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your ability to problem solve and your understanding of internal controls. This growing company is metro-accessible and looking for the ideal candidate. This position will pay up to $150,000 annually, commensurate with experience.
The Assistant Controller job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare general ledger journal entries, ensuring proper coding, and accruals are in place
- Reconcile revenue monthly
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepare and support team for annual audit
- Assist with year-end audit requests
- Prepare & file federal tax returns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Epicor accounting software required
- CPA preferred
- Strong ability to multi-task and work independently
- Impressive communication skills, both written and verbal
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Manufacturing/Inventory industry experience strongly preferred
If you are interested in the Assistant Controller job in Reston, VA or additional opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com and apply today!