Assistant Cashier job in Fort Worth, TX is available as a contract opportunity. This would be a perfect opportunity for a candidate with accounting and cash handling skills. Responsibilities include cash handling, customer service, balancing a cash drawer, creating invoices, issuing checks. This is an immediate job opening for an Assistant Cashier if you have a clear background and good credit history this could be a great opportunity for you.
Assistant Cashier Job Responsibilities would include:
- Run morning postings, prepare cash drawer for opening.
- Run payment plan processes and post payments, receive payments, answer questions, print statements
- Customer service including return emails, answer & return phone-calls
- Balance cash drawer and prepare reconciliation items
- Create invoices and prepare statements
- Issue checks and correspondence for refunds
- Excellent data entry skills including typing 10-key by touch and alpha numeric
- Ability to perform routine mathematical calculations
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Good customer service skills, organization skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle stress successfully and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to manage time, multi-task, and problem solve
- Ability to work independently or as a team for assigned tasks
- General computer skills (Windows, Office, Excel)
Would you like to learn more about the Assistant Cashier job that Accounting Principals has available in the Fort Worth, TX area? If so, then click “apply” below. Or, visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com to apply or pursue available opportunities with us. Follow us on Twitter @AcctPrincplsDFW.
Please apply with your CV to: