Accounting Principals has a Fortune 500 client in the Los Angeles, CA area in the Entertainment industry that needs an Asset Coordinator for a Contract opportunity. (Remote to start)
The ideal Asset Coordinator candidates will have experience handling and distributing assets, they will be in Los Angeles, CA area or Pacific Time Zone and will have 5+ years of experience managing artwork including ingest and tagging.
ASSET COORDINATOR JOB RESPONSIBILITES:
• Collaborate with in-territory counterpart for ordering, tracking and delivery of all QTTV assets required
• Ensure delivery and ingest of all assets across required languages ordered into our Asset Management System (Wonderland)
• Effectively manage timelines to ensure deadlines are met
• Coordinate necessary asset approvals with US-based in-service creative team for our client.
• Manage the quality control and tagging of assets in Wonderland to prepare assets for delivery to our client’s platform
• Effectively communicate project and title level updates cross-functionally and with our internal and external partners, raise risks/concerns and provide potential solutions as needed
• Provide support to in-territory vendors and facilitate access, technical support needs, and training
• Strong artwork management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at a time
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience with project tracking/management
Commitment to Safety:
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for U.S. salaried and hourly non-union employees, as well as all Staff Augmentation/Agency Temporary workers placed on an assignment at a U.S. location.
If you feel you are fit for the Asset Coordinator position please apply above now, or send your resume to: Ryan.Paul@accountingprincipals.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: