Accounting Principals is looking to hire an Ariba Purchase to Pay Principal Analyst in Marlborough, MA. This contract requires an individual who can reach far beyond with great analytical capabilities, interpersonal skills, and an excellent detail-oriented mentality. Apply now if you meet the qualifications!
• Support GBS Service delivery and be an SME on Ariba content (catalogs, Ariba Marketplace, contract-based invoicing & purchases), master data, reporting and analytics.
• Effective project manager and self-starter to plan and deliver initiatives including effectively managing the change management activities to ensure an effective transition to the new or enhanced capabilities.
• Day to day activities required to keep PtP systems running effectively globally.
• Work with businesses, stakeholders, and other shared service leaders to identify, prioritize, facilitate, lead and deliver operational improvement initiatives
• Facilitate issue escalations and resolution via coordinating solution development across the project team, steering committee, and key business stakeholders
• Analyze root cause problems and processes by process mapping, assessing as-is metrics, quantifying project findings, benchmarking performance, and synthesizing results. Recommend and implement methods to sustain improvements through metric and control monitoring.
• Make continuous improvement recommendations and present project conclusions to businesses, functions and management by leveraging leading practices, monitoring performance metrics, and benchmarking performance across end-to-end business processes.
• Proactively identify, assess and implement process improvement opportunities using Lean.
• Document and present project conclusions and deliverables to businesses, functions and management with recommendations. Demonstrate proficiency effectively presenting complex topics in an easy-to-understand manner and facilitating meetings with Directors, Vice Presidents, and Business owners.
• Knows and has experience supporting PtP processes in SAP Ariba and SAP (ECC/S4) to a very high level of competence
• 5+ years business experience in a PtP area
• Bachelor’s degree
• Excellent with MS Tools (PowerPoint, Excel, MS Word, MS Project)
• Solid project management skills, ideally working on systems integration/technology initiatives; experience working in a matrix structure with expectation of influencing others in the achievement of project/program goals.
• Sells and advocates for change! Solid change management skills to drive adoption to the new processes/tools with prior experience leading global change initiatives
• Solid communicator, both oral and written, and at ease and engaging communicating with people at any level in small and large group settings
• Meticulous and organized
• Strong process mindset and proven ability to effectively multi-task
• Comfortable presenting and influencing senior audiences and our partners
• Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills – ability to quickly develop positive professional relationships and partner collaboratively with personnel across all levels of the organization
• Ability to quickly understand and anticipate stakeholders’ needs/wants and organizational structures/influencers
• Ability to be resourceful and self-sufficient – creating solutions and recommendations with limited direction and/or no pre-defined conclusions
• Hold oneself accountable to results
If you feel you are qualified for this position, then apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: