AR/Credit and Collections Specialist Job in Seattle, WA
Are you an AR/Credit and Collections professional who is seeking a new opportunity in the Seattle area? One of our best clients in the Seattle area is seeking a new AR/Credit and Collections specialist to join their expanding team! This company is in a brand-new building, has an amazing culture, and is one of the most sought-after clients to work for in the Seattle area!
AR/Credit and Collections Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Track and adjust customer account balances.
- Organize payment schedules with customers and initiate collection efforts via phone and email.
- Provide an element of customer service and answer customer questions regarding accounts.
- Invoice creation, vendor maintenance, and account reconciliation.
- Additional duties as the business requires.
- A.A. in Accounting or related field.
- At least 1 year of AR/Collections experience.
- Ability to self-govern, maintain a positive attitude, and work well under pressure.
- High level of organization, attention to detail, and accuracy.
- An accountable, ethical, and punctual individual.
If you think that this opportunity sounds as exciting as we do, please submit a Microsoft Word version of your resume and apply right now! We cannot wait to pass your name along to our client!